With today's advances in healthcare and increasing longevity, long-term care is a real and growing risk. Even one long-term care incident in retirement can put a real dent in a lifetime of savings. For many, long-term care insurance serves as retirement portfolio protection as well as a way to preserve one’s lifestyle in retirement. Today's policies can provide for care in one's home, in an adult day care or assisted living facility, in hospice care or in a nursing home.
The FCBA is proud to make the following special offer available to FCBA members:
- John Hancock Group Discount 5% off premiums
The annual savings will more than pay your annual FCBA dues!
- Other leading long term care insurance providers are also available.
- Available to FCBA family members, including parents and in-laws of FCBA members
- Premiums may be tax-deductible
- Benefits are paid tax-free
- In-Home care assistance available
- Provider discounts available from nursing homes and health care facilities
- 800 # for direct customer service
Nicholas A. Ostdiek, LUTCF
7447 N. First St., Suite 203, Fresno CA 93720
Phone (559) 261-9696
Fax (559) 261-9699